Spa Online Booking
Exclusive for Guam Resident & Military
Terms & Conditions
- Online booking and special menus on the website is exclusive for Guam Resident and U.S. Military. Presentation of valid Guam or Military ID will be required upon check-in.
- Online booking is available for SPA ayualam (Hotel Nikko Guam) and SPA ayualam (Hilton Guam Resort & Spa). Please choose your preferred location before you choose your appointment date.
- Online booking is available for appointments more than 24hours but less than 30days in advance. For same day appointment, please call us directly.
- We require 24-hours notice to cancel appointment. Any cancellations received within 24hours to scheduled appointment will result in 100% cancellation fee. (During COVID-19 pandemic, cancellation fee may be waived if you or your immediate family member are sick. Please call spa reception directly.)
- Once your appointment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive it within 5minutes, please check your Junk mailbox.
- [Minimum Age Policy] Spa guests are required to be 16 years and over to receive treatment or utilize spa.
- [Pregnancy Policy] For the safety of our guests, all those who are 16 weeks into their pregnancy or less are unable to be given any type of treatment. We provide 60min Maternity Care for those who are 17 weeks or more into their pregnancy.
If you have any inquiry or special request, please contact spa receptionist.